Business Development Internship
Sports Biz Group is a full-service creative sports & entertainment agency based in New York City. Leveraging the influence of sports & entertainment through networking, collaboration, and immersive events. It is our mission is to help you get an edge in the industry.
SBG is looking for a highly-motivated college student looking to gain experience in the area of business development. You will be a part that supports the SBG day to day business and interested in learning about the strategy, partnerships, and business deals that fuel our business. You must have excellent communication skills, a willingness to take on a range of challenges. This intern will support the Business Development team in day-to-day operations including, but not limited to:
• Research and analysis of the competitive landscape in a variety of markets
• Participation in partnership discussions and evaluation
• Provide support in the review of partnership proposals that include formulating recommendations
• Assess current business models and assist in developing a strategy and identifying new innovative paths to pursue.
• Passionate about the sports and entertainment industry.
• Based in New York City is preferred, but remote is acceptable.
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, work well with others
• Professional demeanor, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time
• For Marketing: Strong social media skills; Graphic design and Photoshop experience a plus